Honey Butter Cashews are gourmet nuts which is coated with the honey butter seasoning. The seasoning is a mixture of sweet honey and butter.
Honey butter Cashews are a healthy snack, suited for all ages. Cashews contain dietary fiber, protein, calcium, unsaturated fats vitamins and a variety of great health benefits.
• Cashews are lower in fat than most other nuts. Cashews supply fiber, proteins, zinc and many of the B vitamins
• Cashew nuts are often used as a substitute for milk or cream in vegan diets. Cashews are also used in cheese alternatives
• Cashew nut shell liquid (CNSL) is extremely flammable, producing explosions when burned. Fumes can burn the eyes, so extreme caution must be taken during this step of processing
• They are rich in “heart-friendly” monounsaturated-fatty acids like oleic, and palmitoleic acids
• Cashew nuts are abundant source of essential minerals. Minerals, especially manganese, potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium are concentrated in these nuts. A handful of cashew nuts a day in the diet would provide enough of these minerals and may help prevent deficiency diseases